Pages

About Me

My photo
The Bible says that those who hunger for righteousness will be filled. This blog aims to provide fodder for that hunger: to share, inspire and challenge Christians about their faith and relationship with God.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Ways of the Mustard Seed 1


Jesus said, 
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you."
Luke 17:6

I started this blog as my mustard seed of faith. I don't know where it will lead but it had been on my heart for years to write this kind of stuff; I didn't want to do something that God wasn't in so because I wasn't sure, I held off for a long time. 


But not long ago, during an awesome time of Praise and Worship, God spoke to me through other people and I was told, "You have something in your heart that you want to do. You know what this is. Do it."


So this blog is my mustard seed. I hope you've found it uplifting but more than that, I sincerely pray that God can use the words I type here to speak right into your heart, or situation. God knows your situation. He hears and sees everything in your heart  - every minute detail of it. And He is already speaking. Sometimes we just need to tune in. But more on that later.





No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...