Pages

About Me

My photo
The Bible says that those who hunger for righteousness will be filled. This blog aims to provide fodder for that hunger: to share, inspire and challenge Christians about their faith and relationship with God.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Facebook Faithfulness

I'm just as guilty as the next person when it comes to being addicted to Facebook. There is rent to collect, animals to feed, cities to build, friends to catch up with (or just stalk). So much to do! If we want to get ahead on any of those games, they need to be played everyday. If not, you'll lose your rent, or your crops will wither (gasp).

We are faithful in these little meaningless things. What if we translate our Facebook faithfulness to faithfulness of the things that DO matter?

God challenged me the other day about this. I was being so diligent to collect my rent and build things in games - but God was wanting the same diligence in building my soul in the Lord, and my relationship with Him. What are the other things in our lives that we could be diligent to tend - things that matter in the light of Eternity?

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...